Planning your wedding is supposed to be a time of great excitement and joy, and yet so often it becomes a stressful and overwhelming experience.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
No matter your budget or timeframe, the Wedding Prep DVD will help make the process of planning your wedding a joyful and stress-free one. It includes eight interactive and informative video sessions, dealing with the following topics:
- Session 1: Welcome & Orientation
- Session 2: Setting a Budget and Sticking to It
- Session 3: Choosing a Venue that Works
- Session 4: Choosing Great Service Providers
- Session 5: What About the Legal Stuff?
- Session 6: The “Big Day”
- Session 7: Dealing with Difficult Family Dynamics
- Session 8: Staying in Love
In addition to these concise video sessions, the Wedding Prep DVD is also packed full of practical and helpful resources which include:
- A complete WEDDING CHECKLIST (so you don’t forget a thing!)
- A helpful BUDGETING TEMPLATE
- Suggested READINGS/POETRY/SCRIPTURE
- Suggested HYMNS/MUSIC
- Suggested VOWS
- Suggested ORDER OF SERVICE
Instead of spending hours scrolling through the Internet searching for help, the Wedding Prep DVD is a your one-stop wedding resource. It provides a step-by-step and convenient way for you and your partner to get on the same page from day one.
Just sit down together, watch a ten-minute video, and that’s it. You can watch all the sessions at once, or watch one at a time whenever you get the chance.
The Wedding Prep DVD is a proudly South African product, with relevant and up to date information on the local wedding industry, helping to make your “big day” your “best day”.
For more info, check out our About Page.